Wednesdayite Weekly - 2012/13 Issue #2422 February 2013
The Wednesdayite Weekly: This week, it's REALLY half-baked.
For your delectation this time out:
- Eddie looks ahead with trepidation
- (Away Coach to) Lincoln
All this, and Emily Sandé has won all our awards too.
Wednesdayite Weekly - 2012/13 Issue #2315 February 2013
The Wednesdayite Weekly: Last time, we put Big Mig on the cover. He scored. WE ARE THE BEST.
For your delectation this time out:
- Eddie is going to spend the weekend weeping over the past
- What will Matt and his armchair do this weekend?
- Joe Crann is coming home
- Away Coach Unchained
All this, and we won't shoot you for intruding on our property either.
Owls Blog - Sheffield Wednesday: To Be Home15 February 2013
"After nearly a year and a half of being absent, on December 22nd I made my way through the Hillsborough turnstile with my dad and grandad in front, my South African girlfriend behind and my ticket in hand as I sought a reminder of what Sheffield Wednesday was about.
Since leaving England I’ve been restricted to listening to Wednesday via WednesdayPlayer and watching the highlights days after games have come to an end. Don’t get me wrong, English football is huge in South Africa… except if you’re outside of the Premier League.
Wednesdayite Weekly - 2012/13 Issue #2101 February 2013
The Wednesdayite Weekly: We tried to sign for QPR, but they wouldn't let us in the car park.
In this week's stout missive:
- Eddie on why he's always right about everything
- Matt + Armchair = Review
- The Perks Of Being An Away Coach
All this, and Leroy Lita throwing up gang signs...
Wednesdayite Weekly - 2012/13 Issue #2025 January 2013
The Wednesdayite Weekly: 99 problems, but Sidibe ain't one
In this week's short and sweet Weekly:
- Eddie on the next seven days
- Keep on asking questions about SWFC financial stuff
- The Unbearable Lightness Of The Away Coach
All this, and something topical about ball boys...
Wednesdayite Weekly - 2012/13 Issue #1918 January 2013
The Wednesdayite Weekly: WE BE BACK, YO
In this week's Back To School Weekly:
- Eddie on the rebirth of the Owls
- Ask the club about WHAT THEY ARE DOING WITH THEIR MONEYS
- REDA! REDA! REDA!
- Fifty Shades Of Away Coach
All this, and a brilliant Lance Armstrong joke...
Owls Blog - Reda Johnson: The Demolition Man In Owls Fans' Hearts18 January 2013
Chris is a journalism graduate (Sheffield Hallam University), 22 years old and a Kop season ticket holder since 2004, but a fan from further back than that. He also runs his own blog beatsandrhymesfc.com where he interviews players past and present but with the different angle of discussing music with them, with some top name interviews on there so far. He also writes regularly about Wednesday whenever he gets the opportunity.
Wednesdayite Weekly - 2012/13 Issue #1814 December 2012
The Wednesdayite Weekly: Definitely the last one before Christmas
In this week's diet-sized Weekly:
- Eddie on Christmas
- The Away Coach on 34th St
All this, and not much else...
Wednesdayite Weekly - 2012/13 Issue #1707 December 2012
The Wednesdayite Weekly: Probably the last one before Christmas
In this week's bra-busting super soaraway Weekly:
- Eddie on December's crucial games
- Director Marc is all about the SMILEs
- Matt and his armchair announce civil partnership
- Away Coach 2: Lost In New York
All this, and a picture of Dave Jones roaring like a lion...
Wednesdayite Weekly - 2012/13 Issue #1630 November 2012
The Wednesdayite Weekly: Even when it's cold outside, we keep you warm and snuggly
In this week's flipping full...erm...newsletter:
- Eddie on where we go from here
- Richard quoth Shakespeare
- Joe is in South Africa
- Matt and his armchair laugh at us all for going to matches
- Away Coach on 34th Street
All this, and the wonderful soothing words of Uncle Milan...