Wednesdayite Weekly - 2012/13 Issue #2101 February 2013
The Wednesdayite Weekly: We tried to sign for QPR, but they wouldn't let us in the car park.
In this week's stout missive:
- Eddie on why he's always right about everything
- Matt + Armchair = Review
- The Perks Of Being An Away Coach
All this, and Leroy Lita throwing up gang signs...
Wednesdayite Weekly - 2012/13 Issue #2025 January 2013
The Wednesdayite Weekly: 99 problems, but Sidibe ain't one
In this week's short and sweet Weekly:
- Eddie on the next seven days
- Keep on asking questions about SWFC financial stuff
- The Unbearable Lightness Of The Away Coach
All this, and something topical about ball boys...
Wednesdayite Weekly - 2012/13 Issue #1918 January 2013
The Wednesdayite Weekly: WE BE BACK, YO
In this week's Back To School Weekly:
- Eddie on the rebirth of the Owls
- Ask the club about WHAT THEY ARE DOING WITH THEIR MONEYS
- REDA! REDA! REDA!
- Fifty Shades Of Away Coach
All this, and a brilliant Lance Armstrong joke...
Owls Blog - Reda Johnson: The Demolition Man In Owls Fans' Hearts18 January 2013
Chris is a journalism graduate (Sheffield Hallam University), 22 years old and a Kop season ticket holder since 2004, but a fan from further back than that. He also runs his own blog beatsandrhymesfc.com where he interviews players past and present but with the different angle of discussing music with them, with some top name interviews on there so far. He also writes regularly about Wednesday whenever he gets the opportunity.
Wednesdayite Weekly - 2012/13 Issue #1814 December 2012
The Wednesdayite Weekly: Definitely the last one before Christmas
In this week's diet-sized Weekly:
- Eddie on Christmas
- The Away Coach on 34th St
All this, and not much else...
Wednesdayite Weekly - 2012/13 Issue #1707 December 2012
The Wednesdayite Weekly: Probably the last one before Christmas
In this week's bra-busting super soaraway Weekly:
- Eddie on December's crucial games
- Director Marc is all about the SMILEs
- Matt and his armchair announce civil partnership
- Away Coach 2: Lost In New York
All this, and a picture of Dave Jones roaring like a lion...
Wednesdayite Weekly - 2012/13 Issue #1630 November 2012
The Wednesdayite Weekly: Even when it's cold outside, we keep you warm and snuggly
In this week's flipping full...erm...newsletter:
- Eddie on where we go from here
- Richard quoth Shakespeare
- Joe is in South Africa
- Matt and his armchair laugh at us all for going to matches
- Away Coach on 34th Street
All this, and the wonderful soothing words of Uncle Milan...
Owls Blog - Us And Them: What's In A Name?30 November 2012
"'What's in a name?' is a question famously borrowed from Shakespeare, in the Brian Friel play 'Translations'. The play focusses on the tribal importance of language, and especially names within social groups, as it sees a couple of British cartographers sent to Ireland to map the local area and anglicise place names. Some of the Irish characters feel more strongly than others regarding the erosion of their heritage. Indeed the character Owen, who utters Juliet's famous question, does so having been wrongly referred to as Roland, for most of the plot, without bothering to correct anyone. To other characters the maintenance of their cultural and individual identities, is far more important. I know what your thinking. Firstly you are wondering if you have clicked on to the Wednesdayite blog. Yes you have. Secondly you are wondering if Wednesdayite have been hacked. No they have not. Thirdly you want to know what on earth I am on about. All I can ask is that you read on and see if I can win you round on that.
Wednesdayite Weekly - 2012/13 Issue #1523 November 2012
The Wednesdayite Weekly: Our tongue is nearly always in our cheek
In this week's festival of Friday fun:
- Eddie on the reaction to our new signings
- Incredible offer for Xmas
- Matt and his armchair - their forbidden love
- The Polar Away Coach
All this, and everybody wants to be our friend on Twitter...
Wednesdayite Weekly - 2012/13 Issue #1416 November 2012
The Wednesdayite Weekly: THIS PIC HAS NOT BEEN PHOTOSHOPPED IN ANY WAY.
In this week's Friday delight:
- Eddie is all about the goals, yo
- Joe tackles the internet trolls
- Matt and his armchair
- The Perks Of Being An Away Coach
All this, and Ibrahimovic can't hold a candle to Gordon Watson...