- font size decrease increase
NOTICE OF GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that a General Meeting of the Company is to be held at the Niagara Suite, Niagara Conference and Leisure, Niagara Road, Sheffield, S6 1LU.at 2:30pm on Saturday 30th August 2014 for the purposes of the following business:
1. To receive the written report on the past , the present and the future for Wednesdayite.
2. To discuss the Services to be provided by the company
and to agree to the continuation of the operations of Wednesdayite by Wednesdayite Limited.
3. To ratify the appointment of the existing Directors to the Board.
4. To appoint additional Directors to the board, - any member wishing to be a director can put themselves forward either prior to or at the meeting for approval by the members.
5. Any other business - should you wish to propose any motion or other business please indicate this to us in advance in the brief questionnaire after this notice.
By Order of the Board
13th August 2014
1. Voting for the resolutions 1, 2 and 3 will be conducted by a poll of members present at the AGM in person or by Proxy. If you are attending the AGM you can vote in person at the meeting. If you are unable to attend you can vote by either completing the online voting/proxy form by 29th August 2014, or by completing the enclosed voting form and returning it to the society address to arrive by 29th August 2014 (please allow five days if sending your proxy by post).
3. If attending in person please bring your membership card as proof of membership to assist in giving you a voting card.
4. Except for Resolutions 1, 2 and 3 Voting for resolutions will be conducted by a show of hands unless a poll is duly demanded in accordance with the Articles.
5. If attending in person please bring your membership card as proof of membership to gain entry to the meeting. Only members for 2014-15 will be entitled to attend.
23 Delamere Close
Sheffield S20 2QE
Tel: 0845 0091867
2013/14 Members who have not renewed their membership for 2014/15 should note that it has now lapsed.
However all is not lost you can rejoin now and still be entitled to enter the Members draw to attend the SWFC Players Christmas party on behalf of Wednesdayite as well as the host of other benefits.
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? JOIN HERE NOW!
Every Wednesdayite member is entitled to all of the above, and much much more! Your membership pack will contain your 2014/15 membership card, as well as a Wednesdayite keyring/bottle opener/torch, a pin badge to commemorate the season, a car air freshner, a new car sticker and an official Wednesdayite card holder with space for both your Wednesdayite membership card and your SWFC season ticket.By joining Wednesdayite you automatically become a member of Wednesdayite Limited (company number 9140536), a company limited by guarantee.
Furthermore, you will get first choice on all manner of events, offers and exclusive discounts throughout the season - watch this space!
The ticket selector is loading.