Firstly the design
We are running a competition over the next few weeks for supporters to send in their designs, After selecting the top five we will then oput out a survey for fans to choose the best and to choose the size etc.
Be creative , we want something that stand out in the crowd,
Do we go for a shirt design, a standard rectangle shape or square , the choice is yours.
Think about the words you want on it .
As they say you are staring with a blank canvas
General guides for artwork are as follows:
- Production ready high resolution PDF
- Finish page/frame size + 25mm bleed to all edges
- 150DPI at full size
- Embed all text and fonts
Terms & Conditions
· The competition is open to all who support Sheffield Wednesday
· For all entrants under the age of 16 an adult will be required to approve the entry and agree to these Terms and Conditions. The adult may be the entrant’s parent, guardian or teacher. The adult must provide their own contact details (not the child’s).
· Entry is limited to one design per person/group.
· Entries may be constructed in any medium and submitted in no more than A4 size, no later than 31st Janaury 2016
· All entries must be the original work of the entrant(s) and must not infringe the rights of any other party.
· By entering the competition you release your design into the public domain in order for it to become a freely useable symbol for all.
· You agree to allow your design to undergo professional manipulation to make it suitable for production.The competition organisers accept no responsibility if entrants ignore these Terms and Conditions and entrants agree to indemnify the organisers from any breach of these Terms and Conditions
· Entries must be accompanied with your full contact details,( name, address, email address, date of birth, telephone number)
· Entries cannot be returned, and may be archived or destroyed. Please remember to retain a copy of your designs.
· The personal data provided will only be used for the purposes of administering the competition and will be destroyed after its conclusion.
· Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted in respect of their entry and no feedback on any entry will be provided.
· The decision of the assessment panel and the result of the public vote are final.
· The organisers reserve the right to disqualify any entry which breaches any of the Terms and Conditions